Tuesday, August 11, 2015

 My brother DiVoM proper noun David Vincent Mills
"providing audio to the visual"
On my Artist Reception on September 12
Finding my way through...
I am honored that my brother will be making the trek from Sedona to be apart of my special day of the Artist Reception held at the Super 8 in Ridgecrest. 

I knew at the age of two he had it. Music that is. I took lessons and could sight read but didn't have the feel. I remember one day he not being taller than a grasshopper in his PJ's with his little fingers hitting the notes on the piano. 

His ears perked up. He heard something I didn't and his face was a glow. I knew then he had it. He had the gift of music.

Come out and see he on September 12 at the Super 8 on China Lake Blvd. at 5 p.m. and explore his world and my world as brother and sister.

Be there or be square. 

To find out more about his music please visit his website at www.davidvincentmills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment